The imaso® maintenance software is now also available as a subscription model in the cloud, making it easy and affordable to get started.
Previously, the maintenance software was only available as an on-premise solution, operated on the company’s own servers and systems. This solution is still available and comes with its own advantages: one-time investment, customizing and individual adaptation to customer-specific needs are possible.
However, the subscription model now makes it possible to digitize your own maintenance with low entry costs and start immediately. The software is hosted in Microsoft’s Azure Cloud.
The subscription model costs €399 per month, includes the modules Equipment and Condition Monitoring as well as Service and Support and can be used by up to 100 users.
The advantages of the subscription model in the Azure Cloud:
– No investment costs
– Costs are easy to calculate
– Reduced IT workload and everything from one source
– Highest availability of 99.9% and fast response time
– Simple, secure and decentralized access via various mobile devices possible
– Data security as top priority, taking into account the highest global and regional security standards (e.g. ISO27001, ISO27017, ISO27018 or SOC 1-3)
– Network security through SSL encryption
– Weekly backups / data backups
– Regular updates and upgrades
– Short setup time and immediate availability
– Hosting in Germany (Central, North, North-East, West Central)