simatec is a Swiss family-owned company that operates internationally. Since 1983, our motivated employees have been developing and creating innovative products for maintaining roller bearings under the brand names simalube, simatherm and simatool.
We at simatec focus on delivering direct customer benefits: novel technologies allow us to simplify complex operations and reduce the level of maintenance required on thousands of machines the world over.
simalube single-point lubricator
simalube lubricant dispensers lubricate automatically from one month to one year and are continuously adjustable. simalube supplies every lubrication point with the ideal amount of lubricant – regardless of whether it is oil or grease. There is no need for manual relubrication and maintenance costs are sustainably reduced.
• No more manual lubrication
• No under- or over-lubrication of components
• Sealed, dustproof and waterproof system
• Compliance with international standards
• Unlimited range of uses
simatherm induction heaters
With simatherm induction heaters, rolling bearings and other ring-shaped metal parts can be heated in a highly efficient manner. They allow quick, clean installation and replace conventional heating methods such as heating plates, hot oil baths, open flames and ovens. During the heating process, only the workpiece is heated while the device itself remains cool. simatherm induction heaters can be used for workpieces weighing up to 1200 kg.
• Precise, even, quick heating
• There is no risk of damage (from excessive mechanical stress, open flames, dirty oil baths, excessively hot ovens and plates)
• Automatic demagnetisation
• User friendly
• Increased operational safety
• Selectable power reduction for heating up smaller parts
With simatool tools, rolling bearings and radial shaft seals can be installed and removed quickly and safely. The well proven tools have an ergonomic design. They allow all types of work to be carried out in a much quicker, safer and more controlled manner without damaging neighbouring machine elements. All tools are made from premium materials and are manufactured to a superior standard. All over the world, they are successfully used in the machine industry, maintenance workshops and almost all other industries.
• Reduction of costs through proper installation and removal
• Longer service life of the components
• No damage to adjacent components when defective parts are removed
• High-quality, specially developed tool sets