The worldwide leading system supplier for bolted joints bigger than M16 (2/8‘‘)
ITH Bolting Technology is the worldwide leading system supplier for tension and torque tools for tightening and loosening bolted joints bigger than M16 (2/8”).
As a private-owned engineering company with long-term business-strategy the worldwide network includes 12 ITH-subsidiaries and more than 40 global representations.
With more than 200 international patents ITH is among the most important drivers of innovation in bolting technology. The ITH scope covers:
• bolting tools (bolt tensioning cylinders, hydraulic torque wrenches; electric, battery-driven and pneumatic nut runners)
• engineering solutions and
ITH stretch method (hydraulic torsion-free and friction-free tensioning) was introduced in 1980. Achieving reproducible pre-tensioning forces within a close tolerance of ±2.5% today the ITH Stretch Method is the leading method to tighten and loosen bolted joints on slew bearings, gas & steam turbines or flange applications.
New ITH headquarter in Meschede, Germany is one of the world’s biggest competence centers for development, production, distribution and service of bolting technology.
Global industry leaders trust in ITH Bolting Technology
Global industry leaders from the sectors of power generation, offshore and maritime and general engineering trust the know-how and the reliability of ITH Bolting Technology.
Innovative bolting tools and solutions of ITH Bolting Technology set new standards on bolted joints in
• Power generation: wind turbines, gas or steam turbines, power stations, diesel or gas engines, hydro energy
• Machines: construction and mining machines, cranes, compressors, gear drives, railway, aircraft and more
• Further industries: maritime and offshore industries, oil and gas industries, steel mills, general steel constructions and more.
Get in contact with us – we are pleased to give you technical advice regarding all matters of your bolted joints. Find your local representative on our website.
ITH Bolting Technology
ITH GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 291-9966-0
Fax: +49 291 – 996211-0